Terms and Conditions
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE DOMAIN WWW.TOUSWATCHES.ES:
In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that the ownership of the domain of our website www.touswatches.es, corresponds to TOUS WATCHES S.L., Av Diagonal 463 B 1, 08036 – Barcelona, company legally incorporated in Spain with NIF B64836752 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona.
The company responsible for processing the data will be TOUS WATCHES, S.L., with N.I.F B64836752 and placed in Av Diagonal 463 bis, 1st floor, 08036 Barcelona (hereinafter “TOUS WATCHES” or “the Entity”). For proper management in the processing of your personal data, TOUS WATCHES has appointed a Data Protection Delegate before whom you can go to resolve any question you may need, you can contact via email email@example.com.
For any questions, you can contact TOUS WATCHES by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 900 802 803.
2. OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
The purpose of these General Conditions of contracting and use is to regulate the provision of the information provided in the website www.touswatches.es. The browsing of the website implies acceptance as a user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these general conditions of contracting and use. TOUS WATCHES may modify the web page to make as many changes and modifications as it deems convenient and believe necessary for its proper functionality, without prior notice.
3. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE:
We make every effort to offer the information contained in the website truthfully, and without typographical errors. All the contractual information present in www.touswatches.es is displayed in Spanish and English at the user’s choice. Likewise, communication with customers and users will be done in the language selected by the user.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
All content published in the website and especially the designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as software, trade names, trademarks or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are subject to rights of intellectual and industrial property of TOUS WATCHES or third parties who have duly authorized their inclusion in the website.
In no case shall it be understood that any license or renunciation, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is granted or any right or expectation of right is granted, and in particular, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication about said contents without the prior express authorization of TOUS WATCHES or the corresponding holders.
Therefore, the use of the TOUS WATCHES website for public or commercial purposes is prohibited, therefore it will not be possible to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the website. It is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks to our website, for commercial purposes, on websites that are not part of TOUS WATCHES. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside of us, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by TOUS WATCHES of its contents or services.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF TOUS WATCHES:
The access to the web page will be voluntary, and, therefore, responsibility of the user, who will be responsible for any direct or indirect effect that by the use that makes of the website, including, of enunciative and not limitative, all economic, technical result and / or adverse legal, as well as the disappointment of the expectations generated by our website, obliging the user to hold TOUS WATCHES harmless for any of the derived claims, directly or indirectly of such facts. TOUS WATCHES is not liable for damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the computer equipment and devices of users, motivated by causes outside of TOUS WATCHES, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the website, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or in other electronic systems, or the impossibility of giving the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to TOUS WATCHES, due to the user, to third parties, or to cases of force majeure. TOUS WATCHES does not control, in general, the use that users make of the website.
In particular, TOUS WATCHES does not respond in any case that users use the website in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor that they do so diligently and prudently.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF CLIENTS AND USERS:
In general, the user agrees to comply with these general conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions contained therein, always acting in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that could impede, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the assets or rights of TOUS WATCHES, its suppliers, the rest of users or in general of any third party. The user of the website www.touswatches.es undertakes to:
1. Provide truthful information about the data requested in the contact form.
2. Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
3. Do not enter, store or disseminate through the page any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of TOUS WATCHES, of any other user, of the suppliers of TOUS WATCHES or in general of any third party.
4. Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the website, and not to use the contents and information thereof to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
5. Not to use false identities, or to impersonate the identity of others in the use of the website.
6. Not to destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of TOUS WATCHES, its suppliers or third parties.
7. Do not enter, store or disseminate through the store page any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content which will not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available third.
7. COMMUNICATION AND SECURITY:
Our secure server guarantees the privacy of the data you transmit to us. This privacy is achieved through the SSL protocol, encrypting the data sent through the RSA encryption system, so that no one can appropriate them because they do not have the necessary password. You can check that your browser is safe if the padlock symbol appears and you can also see that the URL varies slightly: it does not start with http but with https.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The company responsible for processing the data will be TOUS WATCHES, S.L., with N.I.F B64836752 and Av Diagonal 463 bis, 1st floor, 08036 Barcelona (hereinafter “TOUS WATCHES” or “the Entity”). For proper management in the processing of your personal data, TOUS WATCHES has appointed a Data Protection Delegate before whom you can go to resolve any question you may need, you can contact via email email@example.com .
For what purposes are your personal data processed?
In TOUS WATCHES we can treat the personal data collected for the following purpose:
1. Contact: manage the data of the users who contact TOUS WATCHES through the contact form that the Entity makes available to the user. Also, your data will be processed in order to manage the queries that you send us through the channels enabled for this purpose on our website.
2. Marketing campaigns.
The treated data come from:
• Data provided by you, through the completion of the forms for this purpose enabled.
• Data derived from the provision of the service: indirectly, deriving from the provision of the service and the maintenance of this activity. This category includes browsing data through the website.
• Data obtained from marketing studies.
Depending on the service, the data treated cover the following typology:
• Identification data (eg, name, surname, identity document, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number).
• Commercial information data (eg interests in certain products).
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
We use your data to:
Respond to your requests.
Who is your information communicated to?
The personal data processed by TOUS WATCHES to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients based on the legitimizing basis of the communication. By virtue of the foregoing, the following data communications seek to guarantee the correct development of the contractual and / or commercial relationship and comply with legal obligations of each of the companies of TOUS WATCHES:
• Organizations and Public Administrations.
• Companies belonging to the CADARSO GROUP.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be retained for the time necessary for the provision of the service or until you withdraw your consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies their blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that could derive and, after this one, its complete elimination.
What are your rights?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we at TOUS WATCHES are dealing with personal data that concern them, or not. In the same way, as it is foreseen in the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
• Access your data: you have the right to access your data to know what personal information we are dealing with that concerns you.
• Request the rectification or deletion of your data: under certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and that are of concern to you, and that are the object of treatment by TOUS WATCHES or even to request its deletion when, between Other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided for in the Regulation General Data Protection.
• To the portability of your data: under certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have given us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
• Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop treating them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Also, you have the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means that we send you, both your own and third parties, and withdraw any of your consents, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent to its withdrawal. You can exercise the rights described above, by mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org . Finally, we indicate that you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can get in touch through its website: www.agpd.es.
Cookies are small information files that allow us to compare and understand how you navigate through our website. Thanks to them, we remember your preferences so that when you visit us again, you get a better online experience. Under no circumstances do cookies store any personal data, nor any type of information that may identify you.
This Website uses the following types of cookies:
|TYPE OF COOKIES||DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE||THIRD PARTY|
|Session||They are necessary for the correct use of the web page, such as for the user session, or to navigate without interruption remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the user, if necessary to access a registration area. Without these cookies, many of the services available would not be operational. These cookies expire when you close your browser or after one month.||YES|
|Techniques||These treat generic and anonymous information, where no personal data is included, they only remember the page from which the user comes. Its main objective is to improve the functioning of the website.||YES|
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
• If you surf from Firefox:http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
• If you are surfing from Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• If you navigate from Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• If you’re surfing from Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• If you navigate from Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
We remind you that the rejection of the installation of cookies may affect the service and prevent the correct use of all or part of it.